Saturday, January 5, 2013

First Annual Amber Dawn of the Dead Halloween party


I wanted to share some of the pictures from my annual Halloween party. This was the first Halloween in my new place and the biggest party I have ever done. It was a large undertaking in which I decorated every room in the house as well as the backyard. It was a lot of hard work but so worth it. I have an incredible group of family and friends who helped with the set up. Fun times had by all!



 










 

 



A group of us went as Zombie Disney characters! It was a big hit at the party! I was Zombie Ariel and my boyfriend was as super creepy Zombie Pinocchio. Some of my friends were Zombie Cinderella, Zombie Aladdin & Jasmine and Zombie Incredibles. So much fun!




The awesome costume contest winners, proudly displaying their trophies!





Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Happy Haunting!

2 comments:

  1. What a totally awesome party! We always throw a HUGE party and go all out (overboard even). Just once I would like to go to a party somebody else puts on, but they would have to appreciate Halloween like we do ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks wicKED! It was such a fun party! Every year after the party, I always say, "This is too much work! I'm never doing this again!" But once January comes around...I'm itching to get started on projects for next Halloween! I agree with you though, I would love to go to another haunter's all out, overboard party!

      Delete