Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Latest Victims

I was looking for some furniture at my local thrift store, when I decided to check out the toy section. I came across a few baby dolls that would be perfect for my next victims to be "Zombified". 


I first saw this larger size baby doll, which will be perfect for a more realistic look once painted. Only $1.99 at the thrift store!




 I then saw this guy which is much smaller but so creepy looking on it's own! I think it's one of those Anne Geddes style dolls. I can't wait to paint this one with some darker colors and maybe change the butterfly wings to bat wings!


I'll post pictures of the dolls once I've finished painting and "Zombifying" them! These will be a perfect addition to my Zombie Nursery Halloween scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment