Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holiday Season Hangover

Well... I'm finally out from under my holiday rock. There has been so much going on these past few months and I was pretty much consumed by this holiday season! So many great parties, gifts, decorations and fun with crazy friends and family. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed but after unwinding from the chaos and watching, The Nightmare Before Christmas... I feel re-energized!



Stay tuned for pictures from my first, Amber Dawn of the Dead Halloween party!

In the meantime, I had to share these cute Christmas photos. Here's my sweet, very patient, Pit Bull - Cali.



Here are my roommate, Ashley's adorable dogs Holly and Cooper. It took a lot of bribing with a lot of treats from us to get these hilariously cute pictures.
 


Photo credits to my talented sister, Lauren.

Happy Holidays and Happy 2013! I'm looking forward to a new year of haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment